Land Surveys is one of Australia’s leading national surveying companies, with offices in Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Darwin, Melbourne and overseas. We pride ourselves on providing our clients and staff with No Problems, Just Solutions and if this is how you operate you could be the person we are looking for.
About the role
We are looking for a Data Analyst who takes a structured approach to creating actionable insights and solutions from geospatial datasets. Working across the business and as part of our high performing, growing Geospatial team you will be responsible for:
- Establishing key data and variables required for modelling, calculation, and reporting
- Ensuring the integrity and quality of data across monitoring platforms and systems
- Creating, designing, and maintaining optimal data sets and relationships
- Identifying and scheduling maintenance across various monitoring platforms
- Analysing data to diagnose issues, anticipate trends and pre-empt suitable solutions
- Translating and communicating findings in an engaging, meaningful way
- Providing thought leadership across data management and analysis
You are a solutions-focused thinker with:
- Certification in computer sciences, data management, business information systems or similar
- Proficiency across programming languages, database platforms and analytics platforms. For example, Python, SQL, Azure, AWS, PowerBI, Tableau
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis, modelling, and management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively
- Attention to detail and the ability to produce clear, informative documentation
- An agile approach to management and service delivery
Experience in geospatial instrumentation and monitoring will be beneficial, but your adaptability and willingness to learn is more important.
Your future, your move
If you would like to be part of a dynamic and growing team, APPLY today to start your adventure!