Imagine leading the way in connecting geospatial data and intelligent decision making, changing the way digital engineering impacts clients plans, designs, and utilisation of geospatial data to enhance the performance of their assets.
Imagine leading a team that creates geospatial content, manages large datasets, performs data analysis, and develops software solutions to meet the needs of clients and their assets.
This is the reality of the IntelliSpatial Manager role we are seeking to fill, to be based in Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane.
This dynamic role will be responsible for the overall strategy, leadership, and management of the IntelliSpatial service and solution offerings.
- Overseeing, promoting, and reviewing the IntelliSpatial strategy
- Manage and identify opportunities for business development
- Provide quality leadership, mentorship, and support
- Manage major projects, including software development to support geospatial and digital engineering services
- Drive and contribute to long-term operational excellence and collaboration within the IntelliSpatial teams
- Oversee commercial and technical requirements of quotation and tendering
- Champion internal training and development programs.
What you need to succeed
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, project management, geospatial or related discipline
- Experience creating, communicating, reviewing, executing and delivering long term strategic plans and objectives
- Excellent written and spoken communication with good interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary technical teams
- Commercial acumen and contractual understanding and experience
- Product development experience with geospatial orientated software and platforms
- Understanding of 3D CAD, visualisation, and data management software systems and solutions including AutoDesk, Bentley MicroStation, 12d, ArcGIS, ProjectWise, Revizto.
Would be beneficial to have:
- Project management and delivery experience on large scale infrastructure construction projects
- Certification or qualification in project management
- Experience leading or contributing to a digital engineering project team within Australia
- Understanding of international and Australian digital engineering and data management standards and frameworks.
As well as being part of a growing geospatial business, you will receive:
- competitive salary
- opportunities for career development
- corporate discounts on health clubs and health insurance
- major sporting events corporate discounts
- private vehicle leasing
Your future, your move
If you would like to know more about the role, please call the Human Resources team on 1300 526 378.