An opportunity for a Senior Surveyors to join our expanding East Coast team based in Sydney. The role will focus on civil, road, rail, construction, cadastral, high rise construction.
You will work on projects based in New South Wales and will undertake a variety of surveying work as per clients’ requests. You will manage the day-to-day elements of your projects: client interface, fieldwork, calculations, safety and quality assurance of your work.
The following undertakings are part of your remit:
- organising job requirements with required pre-calculations (plans, field notes, and DWG)
- running site surveys efficiently and professionally
- creating plans from field survey data and computing this data
- maintaining accurate records of job progress
- implementing controls documented for all specified tasks
- maintaining professional development and training progress
- adding to continuous improvement activities
In line with our philosophy, you’ll have a "no problems just solutions" attitude. You’ll also need:
- a minimum of a Diploma of Surveying or university degree in surveying
- previous experience at a surveyor level
- a white card (General Construction Induction Card)
- a current driver’s licence
- experience in construction and earthworks and extensive knowledge of 12D
- experience in control networks
- a strong balance of customer service and technical proficiency
Additional advantages would be a current first-aid certificate, experience in rail construction and rail industry work (RIW) card.
You’ll have access to stable and ongoing work across a variety of long-run projects.
Job security matters to you, and we want you to stick around. Our longevity gives you access to experienced professionals and experts.
Land Surveys has an on-call team to support employees in the field with their technical survey needs. As a business with innovation at its core, we have unrivalled learning and development programs to foster professional growth focused on survey and geospatial specialities.
Your work will be stimulating and diverse. It will present in new opportunities especially in our geospatial activities, and across Australia – with offices around the country.
Our surveyors are provided with fully equipped Toyota Hilux SR5 vehicles, and an attractive suite of employee benefits and discounts.
We’ll match competitive remuneration around your commitment, competencies, experience, and aspirations.
Land Surveys was established in 1997. For 25 years the company has generated growth year on year. It’s now among Australia’s leading national surveying companies, with offices in Perth, Karratha, Brisbane, Darwin, Sydney, Melbourne and overseas.
We’ve become an industry leader due to demand for more comprehensive surveying services in today’s dynamic and digital engineering market. We are unparalleled in surveying and geospatial measurement disciplines. And we’re one of the few surveying organisations to employ more than 20 staff – but we operate with a family ethos, and overlaid with corporate behaviours and governance.
With more than 300 professional surveyors, geospatial specialists, data modellers and committed staff we provide full surveying services for our clients’ projects and assets. We know what we’re doing, and what we are doing well.
This is your chance to join a growing team: click APPLY now.